Brian A. Wendler has been involved in over 20,000 business valuations, trained over 2,000 business brokers and professionals, and assisted in over 15,000 transactions. His experience extends across a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, medical, finance, engineering, and hi-tech and low-tech firms.
Mr. Wendler is currently serving as Past President of the Estate Planning Council of North Texas. He was past President (2006-2007) of the Dallas Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP) and formed its Exit & Transition Planning section group. He is the principal and founder of National Business Valuation Services, Inc. (NBVS), and was the 2008-2009 President of the Institute of Certified Business Counselors (ICBC), the oldest business brokerage organization in the U.S. Additionally, Brian serves on the Education Committee for the International Society of Business Appraisers (ISBA).
NBVS is a full service business valuation, equipment appraisal and transaction advisory firm providing custom valuation services to professional business intermediaries, lending institutions, and professionals. NBVS provides advice in law, accounting, insurance, financial planning, investments, gift and estate tax planning, exit strategies for business owners, and other financial services. NBVS also provides valuations for personal goodwill and purchase price allocations with respect to divorce, tax and financial reporting.
In 2009, NBVS was awarded the largest contract ever given to a machinery and equipment appraiser in the NEBB organization. The contract was awarded by the FDIC and was comprised of the furniture, fixtures, machinery and equipment for 55 banks. NBVS valuation professionals have advanced degrees, such as CPAs and MBAs. NBVS belongs to some of the most prestigious business valuation, machinery & equipment appraisal and transaction associations in the Country, such as the Association for Corporate Growth, Alliance for Corporate Wealth, Alliance of M&A Advisors, American Society of Appraisers, NEBB Institute, Accredited Business Valuators of the AICPA, the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA).
- Certified Public Accountant – Accredited in Business Valuations
- CM&AA – Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- ASA – Accredited Senior Appraiser
- BV/IA – Business Valuation/Intangible Asset
- ABAR – Accredited in Business Appraisal Review
- CMEA – Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
- CFP – Certified Financial Planner
- MCBC – Master Certified Business Counselor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Alliance of M&A Advisors
- American Society of Appraisers
- NEBB Institute
- The Financial Planning Association
- The Institute of Business Appraisers
- Association for Corporate Growth
- TABB – Texas Association of Business Brokers